After Kim's party I knew that I couldn't live without getting some oils. I literally wanted to buy the entire inventory of oils! However, I definitely can't afford to buy all the oils I settled with getting myself a family physician kit, pastTense and deep blue rub just to start with. I wanted to share some of the successes I have had so far.
PastTense has been a lifesaver. Danny always gets headaches and nothing seems to ever help so I got him this and it works great. My sister wrote a great post on pastTense you can read that here. All you do is roll it on your forehead or put it on the back of your neck and in minutes your head will instantly feel better.
Lavender has been a great one. This may be TMI but I have really bad razor burn under my arms. So bad that I literally will not raise my arms if wearing a swimsuit or short sleeve shirt short enough to see my underarms. I put the lavender on my underarms and at the end of the day you couldn't even tell that there had been any razor burn!
Peppermint is so great for staying alert. My mom gave my dad some peppermint to take to work and I was just feeling like I was going to die I was so tired. I went and put some peppermint on my forehead and instantly it was like I got a power nap without having to sleep and interrupt my work.
Melaleuca is what Danny put on my face. Works so great I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Breathe is by far my favorite! I don't know how I have gone this long without this oil. Especially at this time of the year when it seems like someone with a cold will look at me funny and I will instantly get a cough. I just put a little under my nose and on my throat and I feel soooo much better. I can breathe amazing and my cough will be under control if not completely gone.
DigestZen is another one that is great. I get stomach aches like there is no tomorrow. I don't know why but my stomach literally always hurts. I just put a couple drops on my tongue, sip some water and ,voila, all better!
On Guard is another great one for this time of year. Whenever Danny or I have felt sick we just put a couple drops under our tongues and in the morning those achy sick feelings are gone and we are all good and healthy.
Deep Blue Rub has been so great for Danny. After a long day of snowboarding he will come home rub some deep blue on his sore legs and all is good! For about year now I have had a super bad pinched sciatic nerve and it hurts something fierce. Whenever I am laying down on the floor I am hit with paralyzing pain. So the other day Danny was rubbing my back and found the pinched nerve. I told him to get the deep blue and rub it on the area and literally within minutes I felt better than I had in a year!!
These are just a few of the oils that I have tried but doTerra has soooo many more that do great things!! If you want to read a little bit more about the oils you can read Kim's blog here. She is even more in love with the oils then I am!

ooooh doterra oils is where its at sister!
ReplyDelete