So I have been feeling down in the dumps lately. Just really sick and yucky. I didn't go to school yesterday because of sick and yucky feeling. So I texted by brother in law to inform him that I would be unable to attend our construction class.
For those of you who don't know, I took this Construction Management class with him because I needed another class so I would have enough credits to be a full time student. I am one of two girls and I am the only person with ZERO construction experience. I mean I live in a house. I have seen construction workers. There are frikin orange construction cones I want to hit with my car. So I thought that was good enough experience to take the class. Oh how I was wrong. I sit in class take notes and wish I had even a mini clue what is going on.
Well yesterday my brother in law texted me the most beautiful and amazing text I think I have ever received and now I am on a construction high!! The text went like so..."You got the highest score on the paper out of both his classes, 90, great job, the average was about 50." WHAT?!?!?!! are you kidding me!!!! I was beyond happy! I think I may have cried a little! Not only do I have no idea what is going on in class but the teacher wanted us to write a 3 page research paper (in APA format, which I have never done) on BIM. What the sam heck is BIM. Well I researched my fanny off let me tell you and my sweet, amazingly perfect and wonderful husband helped me outline my paper and found me some references and everything!! SO happy!! So point of this blog...I deserve a fabulous dinner on mine and Danny's "You are special" plate.
nice job!!
ReplyDelete