Friday, October 21, 2011

Funniest thing to happen in my sleep...

On Wednesday morning at 4:00 am to be exact the funniest thing in the whole entire world happened.  It was one of those moments that I truly wish Danny and I had our own reality tv show so I could go back and watch it over and over again.  Just sitting here thinking about it I am laughing! 
So here is the story...
I was sleeping on my side like I always do and I guess I was coming out of REM because I was half awake half asleep.  I guess I really wanted to rub Danny's face so I go to turn over onto my other side so I can do just that and I full on smacked the poor kid in the face!  It woke me up all the way and Danny flings his whole body up and is like a mini bit freaking out.  He looks at his phone to see what time it was and he just said all sleepy like "What the heck its only 4:00 in the morning".  He lays back down and is basically out of it.  I felt so bad but at the same time it was hilarious.  So I just sat there laughing for like a half hour.   I really couldn't stop.  Well the next morning he had to be gone at 6:30 so I never really got to talk to him about it.  We were texting throughout the day and I just felt so bad about smacking him I kept apologizing.  Then he sent me this text: " Love you didn't mack me you just caressed me which is ok at all times except 4 am lol.  It was just funny how you couldn't stop laughing and I was so confused."  This text made the situation about a trillion times funnier!!! I am glad he didn't realize that I smacked him pretty hard but just thought I was caressing him!! Oh man.  So great.
To make the story even better I told my dad the story after work at like 5:30 pm a good 13.5 hours after it happened and I was laughing so hard while reading him the text I was crying!!! 3 days later I am still laughing about it.  Every once in awhile I just burst out laughing thinking about how hilarious the whole thing was while it was happening!!

1 comment: