Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Crazy Woman

This is Danny. McKenna blogs a lot, but I don't. But I feel the need to tell you this, so you know it's gonna be a good story.
I was standing in Wal-Mart for the 10:00 p.m. black Friday sale. That is probably where I went wrong. Anyways...we wanted some Kinect Games, so I was standing next to the pallet of games that we wanted. I made some friends with the people standing next to me. I was having a casual conversation with some nice moms that love their kids enough to wait an hour or so in crazy Wal-Mart for a game (a game that they have no idea has tons of blood and killing).
At 9:50 p.m. I knew it was getting close to "go time" and it was getting really crowded. I was expecting some call on the intercom or something, but I guess someone in a far away place somewhere inside Wal-Mart screamed "Go" freaking loud and it set off a chain of madness-- straight up domino effect all through the store in less than a minute. Next thing I knew, a mom that was kind and sweet two minutes ago jumped on my back and tried to throw me out of the way, hitting the back of my head with some part of her body in the process. So I stood up hard and ended up squatting her into the air. I turned around and said, "Are you kidding me, lady?" With the most devilish look on her face and in the most evil tone ever she said, "No! I'm not!" And somehow she said it with a smile on her face...a face I will never forget. P.S. she had a gorilla nose. Sadly she got her stupid game, a game that wasn't even a hot item that other people wanted. She thought she was getting the latest Call of Duty, but it was so old that no one else wanted it.
A few minutes later I saw her again on my way to find McKenna. I turned to her said something I am proud of. I said, "Woman, you are insane." She just smiled again like she did earlier and then lied to me saying, "Yeah, and you punched me in face." I laughed and thought, "Hm...maybe insane ladies think that punching someone in the face is code for getting thrown into the air." In the end, she got her game and I got mine, but at least I didn't lose my self-respect, dignity, and lots of other things all for a $15 outdated game that my kids won't even like. Oh yeah, and at least I am not mentally unstable either.
 That is all. Thanks for reading my story. I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome lol.... I never intend to go to any black friday sales...

    ReplyDelete