So my parents were selling some sweet kitchen cabinets and I had the awesome idea of turning them into a TV stand. I think it turned out pretty sweet!
Don't we all look so pretty! Ha! Playing the Christmas bells.
Danny and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We went to Park City for two days. We just relaxed, went shopping and the funnest part was going sledding. While we were sledding Danny pointed out this guy and asked me if that was Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy. Even though he says he wasn't excited to see him he was because he was the one who took this picture! Coolest thing ever...he totally waved at me:). Danny jokes that this was my favorite part of our anniversary but it really wasn't just spending the time with Danny was amazing!
I don't have a picture that goes along with the story...thank goodness! But Danny and I went to Las Vegas in January with my family minus Mark and Kim. It was a ton of fun except for one little teeny accident. It involved a concrete pillar in a parking garage and $1400 to replace the front of our car. It happened on a Saturday and the following Monday that just happened to be Martin Luther King day. So even though they will never read this I would like to Publicly thank Olympus body shop for fixing my car and making it possible for us to get home. The best part of the trip was from Saturday to Monday 7 people rode around Las Vegas in a honda accord. Ya it was ghetto:)
Easter is always my favorite! Even though there are no little kids in our family we still have Easter egg hunts and it is the best! LOVE IT!! Danny and I bought some pretty sweet new running shoes as "Easter presents". I am in love with them!!
My mom, Sam and I had a baby shower for Kim. It was so fun getting everything ready for it! I love Pinterest! It definitely wouldn't have turned out as cute. I was so stoked about the duck bath for the drink but the ducks were struggling to stay upright. Oh well it was still so good!
Kim had her baby on May 11! He is sooo stinkin cute! They did such a great job:) We are so blessed to have the absolute cutest niece and nephew in the entire world! I love them both!!
My little bro graduated high school!!! So proud of him! He is amazing and I am grateful that he is my brother and one of my best friends! You can't tell a whole lot in this picture but he had me straighten his hair and put it back in a pony tail for graduation. It looked SAWEET!! I loved it!!
Kim and Mark blessed Zac while Mark's family was visiting from Virginia it was awesome they were able to be there and see it! The picture at the bottom is of 5 generations! How cool is that. Not many people can say that.
Danny likes to humor me sometimes and do pinterest crafts with me so these are some sweet pictures that we made! I am sure you guys have seen the pin on pinterest. I think we did a pretty good job. My favorite one is the orange one! I can definitely tell that we made that one second:)
Danny's brother Jared surprised everyone with a visit from Indiana. It was great seeing him, I hadn't seen him since the wedding! So it was definitely fun to have him here!! (sorry the picture isn't the best)















No comments:
Post a Comment