Saturday, July 7, 2012

Zachary Carter Stanford

Zachary Carter Stanford was born on May 11.  He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen in my entire life! No joke!! Since day one he has been making the funniest faces I have ever seen any person make let alone a baby! He is such a happy baby and he is rarely sad.  Except for at work when he is forced to sit in a bouncer all day:) But the bouncer does have music now so its more fun! Here are some pictures of the cute little guy! 

This is the day that he was born!  He literally stayed awake since the time he popped out until bed time! 



This kid is so entertaining at work! He sleeps in the funniest positions. 


This is definitely one of my most favorite pictures of him!  He had peed all over his clothes and it had been the first time that he hadn't worn jammies to work.  His clothes were washed in the sink and were drying.  So the kid had to be naked which  I am not sure he liked it hahaha...he was scowling like crazy! 


This is his favorite face to make! He seriously does it allllll the time! 


This picture cracks me up! He was being such a goober making all sorts of funny faces like this! But its so stinkin cute!! 


Definitely not the best picture of me but it is the only picture I have with him.  This was at the parade on the fourth!  I think he was kind of hungry cause he was sucking on my arm hard core! 


I took this picture yesterday at work.  He was dead asleep and just started smiling so big!  He was obviously dreaming about something good:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment