Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oh just a random update

Everyday I think about blogging but I really haven't had much to talk about since the last time I posted.  But I figure I can show pictures and try to come up with something :)

 Sisters and cute baby Zac at the cabin

 Little pyro Danny and I 

 Cute little family minus little Goey

 Danny and I in August



 haha this just makes me laugh

 My beautiful family (Nate is actually almost as tall as Jordan but was standing in a hole) 

 Tippetts kids

 My first baseball game

 Cute little Danny with the Craigs and Jared after their first softball game

 Danny and I with some Danny's family in Indiana

 Real soccer game

 Charlotte is the most stylish little kid I have ever seen.  She is always so stinkin cute and I just absolutely love this picture! 


 Ignore the fatness of me in this picture but that was just one of the THREE fish that I caught while in Scofield.  

 Danny will hate me for posting this picture but he is a hoot and this picture is just so cute/hilarious I love it.  He is just showing off some of his b-day presents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment